How Do I Fill Out A Chain of Custody Form?
Print out our Chain Of Custody form and fill out all 6 sections:
- Admin information
- Contact info
- Project information
- Address of the property where sample is taken
- Project ID, if applicable
- Delivery of results
- phone, FAX or email
- Sample details
- Sample name
- Sample descriptions
- Date/time the samples were taken
- Analysis required
- Check off the type of sample, and what it’s being tested for
- Common tests include Bulk Asbestos, Air Quality Testing, and Mold Spore-Trap
- Turnaround time (TAT)
- Be sure to call or email for each pricing option
- Special instructions, Print/Save/Email
- Fill in your instructions regarding the test(s), sample(s) or anything else you feel we should know
- Print/Save/Email the form using the convenient buttons.
You can find detailed information on how to fill out the chain of custody form here. You’ll find screenshots of every part of the form, and samples of completed forms.